Saturday, October 10, 2020

Until you arrived, Ish!

 I had virtually given up. My prayers seemed to go unanswered. Loneliness was winning the battle with each passing day. The right person that I was waiting for was perhaps destined for some one else.


My eyes had lost its shine, my face had lost its sheen. I had resigned myself to my fate. I had virtually given up all hopes. 


Until you arrived. Just out of nowhere. With your naughty voice and mischievous grin. I could not believe that such a fun and frivolous person could take an interest in me. It was too good to be true but it was true.


You swept me off my feet and brought that smile back to my face. The joy which had dried up began to regain its past glory. You took me out of my shell but stole my sleep in the process! And just out of nowhere, you arrived and released me from my cage of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment